Introductory offer: 7days (one week) unlimited group classes for $15.00 (For New Local Guests only)
$10.00–Drop in Classes
$70.00–Monthly unlimited membership for group classes on auto pay.
Tap card promotions:
$90.00 ———-10 Group Classes ($9.00 per class)
$160.00———20 Group Classes ($8.00 per class)
$210.00———30 Group Classes ($7.00 per class)
$170.00 per month (auto-Payment checking or card) (8 sessions of small group personal training plus unlimited group classes!) Assessment needs to sigh up.
$85.00 Per Session for one on One Personal Training
Walk-ins are welcome in all classes but to guarantee a spot for yourself please make your reservation for any evening TRX class. TRX has limited space.
Reserve your spot here!
No Refunds for unused classes or sessions in Semi-Private, group and/or privates. If you need to make up sessions we will allow it. But if membership is stopped to do so, you will lose your last month fee from sign up.
Memberships not on Auto=Payment $85.00 unlimited for group & 200.00 for Semi-Private. If your membership declines and no payment is made within the calendar month you will lose the last month fee paid at sign up.
*For TRX®/Cardio – Fee of $10/one class for no-show reservations or failure to cancel within 4 hours of class start time.
Bella Fitness Guidelines
Thanks for working out with us at Bella Fitness! Please read our guidelines and familiarize yourself with them. They are here to keep you safe and make your experience an enjoyable one! Staff may ask you to step out of the class or studio if you are being disruptive or not adhering to our guidelines. If you have any questions, give us a call at (626) 497-3760 and we would be happy to assist you.
Please check in at the front desk and make your payment before class begins. All participants, including unlimited monthly members and those taking upstairs classes, are required to check-in. If you are taking more than one class, please inform the front desk before jumping into subsequent classes.
You are welcome to use the back bathroom and changing room at any point. If a class is taking place on the main floor, please try to walk behind participants, and wait for an appropriate break in the music or choreography if possible.
* Have a good time and be courteous to your fellow participants! Please share the floor and mirror space to ensure everyone can move safely.
* Keep your personal belongings off of the dance floor (we have provided shelving for your items).
* If you are waiting for class to begin, do not step onto the dance floor until the last class is finished, and provide time for staff to sweep if necessary. At the end of your class, please try to clear the floor promptly so to not delay the next class session.
* Please turn off your cell phones and step outside or into the hallway if you need to make a call.
* Please wear appropriate, closed-toe sneakers and comfortable exercise attire. For certain classes such as Barre, Yoga, and Pilates, you will be asked to exercise barefoot or with specialty slip-proof socks.
* Chewing gum is not allowed during class, as it is a choking hazard!